Make sure you don’t forget to bring your swimming gear on this cycling adventure!
This is an intermediate ride that follows along the Cuale River for approximately 5 kilometres. The ride starts on cobblestone and dirt roads, which are perfect terrain for fat bikes! The ride then continues along the Vallejo River and climbing into the Sierra Madre Mountains for another 5 kilometres arriving at a stunning waterfall. Here, you can swim and dive into the natural pool below the waterfall. After a refreshing swim, you ride back to the city and chow down on some authentic Mexican tacos and agua fresca. This is definitely a fun diverse day. Don’t miss it!
NOTE: The tour is approximately 3 hours long and has about 20 kilometres of riding.
- Please note that all of our fat bike tours leave from our storefront in downtown Puerto Vallarta (unless otherwise indicated). Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- All of our fat bike tours include: bicycle rental, helmet, guide, hydration, and snacks.
- If you choose you many bring your own, helmet, water bottles, pedals and shoes, but they are not mandatory as these are more recreational tours.
- All pricing and charges are in MEXICAN PESOS. The American prices listed are approximate as exchange rates fluctuate daily.
- A 20% deposit is required to hold your space. Please confirm dates with us directly.
FOR ALL TOURS WE REQUIRE:
– CREDIT CARD
– SIGNED WAIVER
Please note: Parents/guardians must sign the waiver for minors under 18 years of age.
Doubts or questions? Please CONTACT us for more information about the routes, tours, general questions, and where to find the best tacos!